Sunday, February 8, 2009

Continuing -




I was enjoying selling on Ebay and my time spent handling this beautiful antique Haviland Limoges china. However - something was missing! Who were these people who appreciated it as much as I did? I missed the personal interaction with my buyers. We decided to try participating in local Antique Shows. We needed to be more official - so Holly Lane Antiques was born. At our first show an experienced show participator told us our display of Haviland china was beautiful but for success on the show circuit we needed to broaden our inventory to include other items. A natural extension of our inventory began and we included antique and vintage linens, glass, silver and collectible china from other makers. We continued the Antique Shows and I enjoyed the discussions and sharings with our customers. I soon found that selling on Ebay and participating in Antique Shows gave a more rounded appeal to Holly Lane Antiques - the best of both worlds!

Pictured items are available for purchase at Holly Lane Antiques -
(Click on the banner to visit Holly Lane Antiques Internet Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment